Here’s my list. Below the list are copies of the covers. These are linked to Amazon.com where all of them have the “look inside” feature if you want to know more about them.
1. Warriors – Into the Wild by Erin Hunter
2. God's Solutions for Your Life by Charles F. Stanley
3. The Pathway by Laurel Mellin
4. The Eyre Affair by Jasper FForde
5. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. Just Think by Nancy Nordenson
7. The Know-It-All by A.J. Jacobs
8. I Married Adventure by Luci Swindoll
9. Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
10. The Leader in Me – Stephen R. Covey
11. Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book
12. Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore
13. Living Artfully – create the life you imagine by Sandra Magsamen
14. Style Statement by Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte
15. Youth Workers’ Guide to Creative Bible Study – Karen Dockrey
Good list of books!
You've got some great books for your spring reading.
I like your list. I'm a non-fiction fan myself. I've read #7, 9, and 12. I think I enjoyed Blue Like Jazz the most. Happy reading!
Post a Comment